top of page
Who is ISO?
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is an organization who develop and publish International Standards.
- The purpose of setting up ISO is to develop globally recognised standards for suitability use of all nations.
Benefit of Being ISO Certified
- Increased customer satisfaction as services and products consistently deliver what they promise.
- More efficient use of resources.
- Able to build up your company reputation and gear up your business for a competitive world.
- Able to win new customers and to retain existing customer.
- Improved risk management.
ABOUT YHY CONSULTANCY
Established in 2009, YHY CONSULTANCY SDN BHD has enjoyed growing interest and success. We have guided the development of Quality, Environment, Occupational Health & Safety, Medical Device and Food Safety Management Systems in over hundred organisations with 100% certification success rate.
bottom of page